In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to backup a Weebly theme. There are several reasons on why one would consider generating a backup copy of their website’s theme. For instance, it’s highly recommended to take a backup of your theme if you’re planning to customize it.
Taking backup copies is free, and takes a matter of seconds. It’s recommended to do it regularly so you won’t run into frustrations if something goes wrong.
Please refer to this article if you’re looking to backup your entire Weebly website: How to Backup Your Weebly Website
How to Backup/Export Weebly Themes
- Login to your Weebly Site Editor
- Click on Themes > Edit HTML / CSS
- Click “Export Theme“
The files will then be automatically downloaded.
- How to Restore Weebly Website from Backup
- Top 10 Free Responsive Weebly Themes
- How to Import a Theme in Weebly