Everyone makes mistakes — pretty obvious. That’s why we’ve written this article. Here we explain how to undo changes in Weebly.
How to Undo Changes in Weebly
Mistakenly switched theme? You can go back to a previous theme easily – just click on the Themes tab, then on Change Theme, and then on the Recently Used tab. You should see your previous theme there.
Made a mistake while typing in a text element? If the cursor is still inside the text element, then you can use the undo and redo arrows to perform several levels of undo and redo.
Accidentally deleted a page? It’s possible to recover deleted pages. Follow this procedure on how to restore a Weebly website. Provide Weebly support with the name of the page you deleted, the name of the website, and the date when you deleted the page.
Accidentally delete a website? Same thing to the above solution. Follow this procedure on how to restore a Weebly website. Provide Weebly support with the name of the site and approximately when you deleted it.
Here’s a quick rundown of what Weebly cannot restore for you:
- Blog posts or drafts that were deleted
- Sections deleted from a page.
- Contact Form entries that were deleted
- Uploaded images or files that were deleted
- Products or categories deleted from the Store
- Custom themes that have been deleted from the Themes tab
- Files/images deleted from the assets area of the code editor
- Elements deleted from a page
- Members and Member Groups deleted from Settings > Members
- Apps from the App Center that you removed via Settings > My Apps (you can just re-add them from the App Center, though)