Every business owner needs a professional email address. After you setup your website, the next most important to do is create a professional branded email address. Well, in this article, you will find out how to setup professional email addresses with you Weebly website.
What’s a Professional Email Address?
A professional email address is the one that has your business name in it. For example, email@example.com is a professional email address. Email accounts on free email services like firstname.lastname@example.org are not good because they do not simply look professional.
For a professional email address, you will need a domain name and a website. We have step by step guide on how to choose a domain name and how to quickly setup a website using Weebly. If you already have a domain name and a website, then you are all set to have your own professional email address.
Setup Professional Email Addresses
Weebly uses G Suite to provide a complete email solution for its users. Getting started is easy – just click on the G Suite tab in the dashboard of your account.
To continue, you’ll need to enter the username you want for your email address and use the drop-down menu to select the domain you’d like to use. Note that your domain must be pointed to Weebly in order to sign up for G Suite through your Weebly account. Choose a password and click on the purchase button to pay.
Next, and once you’ve gone through that procedure, you’ll be in your brand new inbox.
Going forward, you can log-in to this inbox by going to gmail.com or by going to mail.google.com/a/yourdomainhere.com (don’t forget to change the domain name to your own!). You can also log into your inbox right from the G Suite tab in your Weebly account using the convenient Go to Inbox option.
What Comes with the Email Service Weebly provides?
- No setup needed – Weebly takes care of everything for you making it super quick and easy to get your email up and running.
- 30 aliases per user – Create up to 30 aliases/user. An alias is an alternative address (i.e. email@example.com) that delivers email your primary address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Manage your website & email all in one place – Simplify your life by managing everything directly from Weebly.
- Get your email anywhere – Enjoy the convenience of reading and replying to your email from any computer or your mobile.
- Create instant credibility – A branded email address gives you a little something extra and builds trust with potential customers.
- Promote and build your brand – A simple, high-impact way to create a consistent and professional online presence.
- Enjoy the full Google Apps suite – Along with email, you get a centralized calendar, storage, and chat.
We hope this article helped you learn how to setup professional email addresses with your Weebly website. You may also want to see our guide on how to choose your best domain name.