Google Analytics is a free tool that provides different monitoring data of a user activity on your website along with things like traffic source and views’ reports. In order to use Google Analytics, you will need to embed a tracking code in your Weebly website to let Google know that you are the real owner of the actual website. Weebly offers a pretty simple way of adding and verifying your site with Analytics and that’s what we’re going to discuss in this article.
Add Google Analytics to Weebly Website
- Login to your Weebly account and edit the website in question you added in Google Analytics.
- Go to the SEO section under site Settings tab.
- Paste your Google Analytics code in the Footer Code text field as shown in the picture below.
- Save your changes and publish your website.
- It may take some time for Google to track your site – usually 24 hours.
Adding Google Analytics Tracking Code to Weebly Page
- You may need to add the tracking code on each page of your Weebly site so that Google can effectively track each page and show precise reports in Analytics.
- Browse to Pages tab and select the page you want to add the tracking code, and then click on SEO Settings.
- Paste your Analytics tracking code in the Footer Code text box under Advanced Settings as shown in the below picture.
We hope this article helped you learn how to add Google Analytics to your Weebly website. You may also want to see our guide on how to choose your best domain name.