Videos transfer information and ideas really fast. Thus, this type of media can be used effectively for engaging web audience. In this tutorial, we are going to explain how to add a YouTube video to your Weebly website.
The YouTube Video element in Weebly allows you to embed YouTube videos on your web page. This element can be found in the Media section of the Elements tab.
To add a YouTube video to your page:
- Drag and drop the YouTube Video element anywhere on your page.
- Click anywhere in the element to bring up the toolbar.
- From YouTube, click the Share button beneath the YouTube video, and copy the direct link for the video. No other link will work, so be sure to use the one found here.
- Paste the direct link into the Video URL field of the toolbar, and your video should show up on your page in less than a minute.
- If your video does not show, please ensure that you are copying the correct link. Do not copy the embed code.
Once your video appears, you can determine the size of the video player and how you want to position it on the page.
Adding Youtube Video to Weebly – Video Guide
We’ve also prepared a video tutorial on our Weebly Tutorials YouTube channel.