As you may know, Google Adsense helps you generate revenue from your website by automatically showing some ads targeted to your website content. In this article, we’ll take a look at Google AdSense and how to add it to your Weebly website. Weebly does not take any cut from the revenue generated.
Ads display is not possible on free Weebly websites using HTML element, you need to upgrade to at least a Starter plan or above, such as Pro or eCommerce ones.
Add AdSense to Weebly
You will need either to apply for a new AdSense account or use your existing AdSense account credentials. After you enter the site details and submit the form, your application will be sent to Google for review and approval. Note your application will follow the standard AdSense approval process and Google does not have any special process for Weebly users.
How to Add AdSense in Weebly without Revenue Sharing?
You can avoid revenue sharing with Weebly (if at all they continue the revenue sharing program again) by creating AdSense account separately and adding it with “Embed Code” element in your Weebly site.
- Create your site or blog with Weebly (Learn More about Creating a free Weebly Site).
- Apply for AdSense approval.
- Once your AdSense account is approved by Google, login to your Weebly account and select Edit button against the site in which you want to add your AdSense code.
- You will be taken to Weebly editor and under “More” category you can see a “Embed Code” element.
- Drag the embed code element into a suitable place in your site content area. Paste your AdSense ad code into the element.
- Publish your site and you can see the Google Ads displayed on your site and you do not need to pay anything to Weebly.
Displaying Weebly AdSense Ads
If Google approves your AdSense sign-up application then you can place ads in your Weebly website’s pages using AdSense element. You can customize palette and other ad settings directly from your Weebly site.